2015 North Florida Gathering April 24-26

Discussion in 'North Florida SMF Gathering' started by pineywoods, Dec 14, 2014.

1. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

The Gathering will be April 24th through the 26th in 2015 we hope to see all our usual friends and get to meet some new ones.

Many of y'all know the drill and I look forward to the planning and the seeing ya again. Those that haven't attended in the past we look forward to meeting you and yours and becoming friends. The property is about 30-40 minutes outside Tallahassee, Fl and if you decide to come PM me and I'll get you exact directions, We have lots of camping spots right here on the property for free (limited RV hookups) we have a local Hotel that gives discounts to our members attending if you prefer the hotel thing. 

This is a family friendly event so come join us for a great weekend.

If you put "N Fl Gathering" into the search bar you will find lots of info from past events if you have any questions just ask and we'll try to answer them

I will get the hotel info up in the next week or two and add it to this post along with any new info that may come along.

2. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

well ok then... count us (2) in.. in our usual spot ... been waiting for this ...

3. Diana and I plan on being there.  If possible we need a hook-up for the RV.

4. eman

eman Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member

We will be there (Lord willing) . Any request for cajun food will be given due consideration.

Crawfish will solely depend on price at the time.

5. Phyllis and I will be there God willing.

6. bamafan

bamafan Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Ok if everyone is tired of wings let me know and we'll try and come up with something differnt for lunch type munchies!

7. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Tired of wings really is that possible????????????

8. dido

9. bamafan

bamafan Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Well ok then. I guess I'll fill up the big cooler with wings again. Tradition right?

10. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

[​IMG]

Count on the Mrs and I

11. westofantasea

westofantasea Newbie

Hello to the group.  My name is Gary.  I just found and joined your group.  I would like to attend the 2015 Gathering.  Can't seem to be able to pm Pineywoods so hopefully, he will respond to this post.  I would like to get the info and make reservations.  Thank you,  Gary

12. pineywoods

Sent you a PM Gary

13. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

As long as Jon doesn't "Doctor" then up like he did 2yrs ago.

14. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

We will try to be there in 2015

15. pineywoods

Will be to see y'all again Rick

16. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Will be great to have you back again Rick.

17. Hello

We would like to come and camp. Do we need to reserve a spot for a tent?  We are new and have not been to one but it sounds like fun!

Mike

18. pineywoods

Mike we have plenty of room for tents and y'all are more than welcome as it gets closer I'll get you exact directions

19. Mike

My wife and I have been to the last two and if you like great food and even better people, you need to be at this gathering!

20. mrspooky

mrspooky Smoke Blower

Hi, new here (the group) from S GA.. Tally aint but a few hours away.. what all goes on in one of these gatherings?