200 gallon reverse flow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got mounts done and set on trailer getting closer have too clean it out and rub down with oil and do some burns oh door seals too !

Attachments

• 30F0A901-BB91-4885-B6C7-84D21A59ACD5.jpeg
    30F0A901-BB91-4885-B6C7-84D21A59ACD5.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 42
Is that the final fit on the trailer? The reason I ask is the firebox doesn’t look like it has much ground clearance. Could hit and hang you up on rough terrain or dips. Especially a problem if pulling with a big truck with high ground clearance.

Weedeater

Is that the final fit on the trailer? The reason I ask is the firebox doesn’t look like it has much ground clearance. Could hit and hang you up on rough terrain or dips. Especially a problem if pulling with a big truck with high ground clearance.

Weedeater
Yep it has 10” with jack all the way up when It’s on truck have 12” hope it’s enough will see

If it’s a problem you might can get a hitch for the truck with a 4” or 6” drop. Amazing how much a few inches down on the front will raise the backend on a 18 foot trailer.

Weedeater

If it’s a problem you might can get a hitch for the truck with a 4” or 6” drop. Amazing how much a few inches down on the front will raise the backend on a 18 foot trailer.

Weedeater
Iam going to cut tongue down too it’s super long! This is a better pic

Attachments

• 0E94D5D3-DC04-44DC-AE03-588441B083CA.jpeg
    0E94D5D3-DC04-44DC-AE03-588441B083CA.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 42
Iam going to cut tongue down too it’s super long! This is a better pic
Ground clearance looks a lot better in the most recent pic. I understand about cutting the tongue down some but that is also some good space for carrying stuff. I still plan to add a weather proof box and some other stuff on the tongue end of mine.

Weedeater

I building box’s in front and will have water tank and wood basket also building a 20”x24” charcoal grill to put on other side for Finnishing chicken

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky