20 lbs of Beef summer sausage for the holidays..(pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frassettor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Nov 17, 2007
Its been a while since I posted but I wanted to share a few pics with you guys/girls. My wife wanted me to make my summer sausage for the holidays. I had to use beef because I was unable to harvest a deer this year. I included a few pics of my room I had built for my "processing" and a few pics of my grinder and smokers. Hope you all enjoy!

My grinder in action..

85040394_DSC00691.jpg

d753d402_DSC00154.jpg

My "processing" room.

45b37f09_DSC00153.jpg

Smokers..

8bd787ac_DSC00148.jpg

20 lbs of sausage..

bb4c65d9_DSC00152.jpg

f2dea566_DSC00151.jpg

Last edited:
Why arent my pics coming up? I use photobucket. Can someone help me out please..

I believe you have to use the http link that drops down under the pic in photo bucket now instead of the img link

Some others use Photobucket, but lately there are a lot that are coming in like yours.

I never used Photobucket.

Try posting your pictures through the forum itself.

Just click on the thing at the top of the "Reply" box, to the right of the right arrow, that says "Insert Image" when you rest your cursor on it.

That works great!

Bear

Last edited:
Some others use Photobucket, but lately there are a lot that are coming in like yours.

I never used Photobucket.

Try posting your pictures through the forum itself.

Just click on the thing at the top of the "Reply" box, to the right of the right arrow, that says "Insert Image" when you put rest your cursor on it.

That works great!

Bear

Last edited:
Now ya got it!

Nice Sausage !

Great processing room! Now everybody is gonna be jealous!!!!

Bear

good looking summer sausage there!

I will be doing some in a couple weeks too!

I have about 80# of venison to turn into salami , sticks and Jerky

Very Nice set-up you've got there!  You're friends and family are awfully lucky!   I'd love to hear and see more about your methods and process.

icon_cool.gif

I really like that processing room but the sausage looks awesome. I wish I had that much room for sausage making. Now I have some room but like most folks here we call it the kitchen. 

Wow what a great place to make sausage and great looking product too

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky