• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

20 lbs of Beef summer sausage for the holidays..(pics)

frassettor

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 17, 2007
Its been a while since I posted but I wanted to share a few pics with you guys/girls. My wife wanted me to make my summer sausage for the holidays. I had to use beef because I was unable to harvest a deer this year. I included a few pics of my room I had built for my "processing" and a few pics of my grinder and smokers. Hope you all enjoy!

My grinder in action..

My "processing" room.

Smokers..

20 lbs of sausage..

Last edited:

frassettor

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 17, 2007
Why arent my pics coming up? I use photobucket. Can someone help me out please..

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jan 13, 2008
I believe you have to use the http link that drops down under the pic in photo bucket now instead of the img link

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Some others use Photobucket, but lately there are a lot that are coming in like yours.

I never used Photobucket.

Try posting your pictures through the forum itself.

Just click on the thing at the top of the "Reply" box, to the right of the right arrow, that says "Insert Image" when you rest your cursor on it.

That works great!

Bear

Last edited:

frassettor

Fire Starter
Joined Nov 17, 2007
Some others use Photobucket, but lately there are a lot that are coming in like yours.

I never used Photobucket.

Try posting your pictures through the forum itself.

Just click on the thing at the top of the "Reply" box, to the right of the right arrow, that says "Insert Image" when you put rest your cursor on it.

That works great!

Bear

Last edited:

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Now ya got it!

Nice Sausage !

Great processing room! Now everybody is gonna be jealous!!!!

Bear

chainsaw

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 5, 2009
Great looking gear and sausages! Looks like you have a commercial set up for processing. Great job!

uncle_lar

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 4, 2009
good looking summer sausage there!

I will be doing some in a couple weeks too!

I have about 80# of venison to turn into salami , sticks and Jerky

thebarbequeen

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 22, 2010
Very Nice set-up you've got there!  You're friends and family are awfully lucky!   I'd love to hear and see more about your methods and process.

Fire Starter
Joined May 21, 2010
you have an awesome setup man, next thing to put on my christmas wish list...a meat grinder!

old poi dog

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 26, 2007
Congratulations on a great  looking processing room, toys and sausage.  I'm looking forward to more views.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

I really like that processing room but the sausage looks awesome. I wish I had that much room for sausage making. Now I have some room but like most folks here we call it the kitchen. 

shooterrick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jan 13, 2008
Love the facility!  The sausage looks great.

tbakko

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Great looking processing room & equipment, the sausage looks great too. We are looking forward to many more Q's from you.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Wow what a great place to make sausage and great looking product too

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.