2 Turkey breast fillets done simple

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eaglewing

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jul 4, 2008
St. Louis MO
2 Turkey breast fillets, dusted and frig sit for a few hours. Used my fav, Dizzy Pig MadMax Turkey

Traeger set at 310° (who knows where it really cooked at) Top shelf
Cooked till 175° IT

Off and sliced, the juice poured out like any beef cook. NO KNIFE NEEDED on plate, Wife highly approved.

20220708_164942-jpg.jpg

Looks good. I first met Chris and Max too on the original BGE forum about 20 years ago. I knew Max had a very special technique for cooking whole turkeys, but did not realize that Chris was selling a Max inspired rub.

There are some Dizzy Pig rubs I have not tried... I think my favorites would include Dizzy Dust, Raging River, and Tsunami Spin. But hands down, DP rubs are some of the freshest and they have very unique flavor profiles.

Reactions: eaglewing
Looks amazing! Need to do one or maybe some of those! You guys been knocking it out of the park on them!

Ryan

Reactions: eaglewing
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky