$2 a Block? Yes, Sir!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

xutfuzzy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cincinnati, Ohio
I swear, I really was just going to the grocery store for milk and cereal.   Then I saw this:

Two bucks a block?  Why, yes!  I'll take 9 blocks, please!

Before:

My mod:

After:

Bagged and tagged:

The details:

Smoker: MES40 with AMNPS

Wood: Peach pellets

Duration: 2 hours

Smoking Temperature: Cold...45 to 50 degrees

Ambient Temperature: Same

Should be some good stuff for the holidays!

Corey, evening..... Good deal on the cheese..... 
thumb1.gif
... Don't you just hate it, when that happens...  Looks like good eats in a few weeks...

Looks really good. Think I'll have to give it a try once it cools off a bit here. Might be a bit tough with temps in the 80's and direct sunlight.

Looks Great Fuzzy!!! I did some peacheese about a month ago and it is wonderful, after you tough out the wait it will be very well worth it!!!

Roadkill, smoke it at night, I'm sure the temps drop off when the sun goes down and as long as you keep it under about 85* you will be fine!

Looks Great Fuzzy!!! I did some peacheese about a month ago and it is wonderful, after you tough out the wait it will be very well worth it!!!

Roadkill, smoke it at night, I'm sure the temps drop off when the sun goes down and as long as you keep it under about 85* you will be fine!
Hmmm, ok, I'm an idiot. Didn't consider night time. Duh...
hit.gif

Great score.  I haven't tried peach with cheese yet.  Just got 5lb from Todd.  I am looking forward to hear how you like it.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky