2.5 - 1 - .5 baby backs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
Rubbed, wrapped and waiting for morning to come

Into the thin blue at 07:00 this morning

after 2 ½ hours at 225 with Royal Oak and pecan chunks. Sprayed with apple/pineapple juice mix
about time to foil

Out of the foil after 1 hour. Falling apart
icon_cool.gif

After firming up for about 20 minutes in the smoker

They are falling apart a little bit, but I bet we can deal with that.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Hope everyone has a great day.

cajunsmoker - you're killin me, now I gotta go to the store to get some ribs.. I knew I couldn't make it and now you've pushed me over the edge.. Ribs tomorrow or bust! Thanks for the pics.. they look awesome

Keep Smokin

OMG!!!!!!! They look sooooo very good. Well at least I get to look foward to some philly cheesesteaks tonight
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I would glady pay you thursday for a rack of ribs today...lol

xdf8cafg9mevcaah4uprcaijq3.jpg

I think I recognize that rub!!

I just finished a BBQ pizza made with some of yesterday's left over pulled pork. However after looking at your pics, I could eat again.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Got em at Lowe's. Called them potato and rib racks, cost about $5.00 and work great
icon_smile.gif

I'm in agreement with everyone. Everytime I see a great picture of vittles, I get hungry and feel I gotta far up the 'ol Kettle and git to doin somethang useful.

That's pretty funny because I didn't see this until this afternoon and I'm planning on a yardbird for dinner tonight... think now it's from looking at everyone else's last night.......oh no..food mind control
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif
...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky