-2° !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brrrr!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Yeah That
I dont think that anyone with the moniker "Tropics" should be abel to post on this thread
ROTF.gif

Reactions: ab canuck

It's a balmy 16 here. "Real Feel" says it's -8.

Pretty windy.
Fortunately no wind here, yet! Suns out too.

This morning on my way to work I stopped at the grocery store. They had turkeys on sale frro $.059/pound. Picked one up. Figured it cvould sit in the rig until I go home this afternoon. No worries about it defrosting, forecast is for us to maybe get into the 20's!

Yup---Keep it out West !!

Didn't get here yet, or to Richie's place.

The lowest night we had so far was +26°.

Can't last much longer though---Looks like it's heading our way.

We did have 3" of snow so far though. (2" and a 1")

Bear

Fortunately no wind here, yet! Suns out too.

This morning on my way to work I stopped at the grocery store. They had turkeys on sale frro $.059/pound. Picked one up. Figured it cvould sit in the rig until I go home this afternoon. No worries about it defrosting, forecast is for us to maybe get into the 20's!
I know you guys south of the border enjoy much better prices but $.059 is gotta be a typo. Don't tell me you bought turkey for 6cents/lb.

I guess it's going to get to us this Friday, but right now it's 79 & sunny.

I'm planning on cold smoking some cheese & lox on Friday, so I'm looking forward to some lows in the high 40's early Friday morning.

And then Saturday it warms right back up.

Al

Last edited:
I thought being at 10 this morning was bad. It never got above freezing here today.

I guess it's going to get to us this Friday, but right now it's 79 & sunny.

I'm planning on cold smoking some cheese & lox on Friday, so I'm looking forward to some lows in the high 40's early Friday morning.

And then Saturday it warms right back up.

Al

Yea Al.. we might have to get the long sleeve shirts out this wknd... :biggrin:

We've been getting into low thirties and high twenties, so far.

I got thirty inches of snow a week and a half ago, but then it jumped

up into the forties and it's pretty much gone.

However they are talking about forty five inches and more this weekend.

Temperatures in high teens, hey, it's gonna suck here.

Oh well, I can live curled up by the wood stove until it gets better.

I will smoke something this weekend, dang the lousy weather.

Ed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky