1st Attempt @ smoking cheese..1 question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I smoke my cheezes for about 4 pluss hrs with oak and cherry with of course a amnps and let it age over night in loosely fitting baggy in cooler temp below 55 .. then vac seal for at least 2 to 3 weeks OHhhhhho so good...Happy Smokin Yall

I opened some "young" cheese at a chirstmas party last week. It had only rested for about a week, and it was a bit strong to me. However after sitting out in the open for about an hour, it had started to mellow slightly and was very good.

If you have to serve it after one week of resting, maybe slice it up before the party and throw in a ziplock baggie for an hour or two (so it doesn't dry out). That way once you serve it, it has already been cut open and breathed slightly in the baggies. It could help a bit. Just my two cents.

Reactions: upsman
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky