1st. Attempt at Tommy's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
Yesterday was our 44th. Since we can't go out for dinner, drinks and desert I thought it would be nice of me to do a couple of Tommy's with a reverse sear for supper. Let the smoke roll on my PB820D w/ an Alpha dual smoke controller. With just the two of us, why in the world did I buy two of them?
20210108_150720 (1).jpg
20210108_150720 (1).jpg
20210108_155831 (1).jpg
tommy steak.jpg

Congrats, look great, I cooked 1 back in august and was the best steak I ever cooked, I didn't sear it just smoked till it it the temp I wanted. Took me several days to eat it, had to practice restraint lol,

Reactions: martin1950
Congrats on the 44 and those sure look awesome. Leftover steak isn't a bad thing lol

Reactions: martin1950
Happy 44th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to wait on my stimulus check to buy 2 of those.

I like to practice what I call "creative book keeping". When ya write a check or log a debit just round it up to the next $5 increment for a "kitty" fund, aka 16.85 to 20.00. It adds up pretty quick. But only if your better half doesn't catch on.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky