1st Artisan no Knead Bread 2018

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
made a loaf of Artisan No Knead bread to start the year
I used Woodcutters Recipe

Mixed yesterday it sat for 16 hrs
DSCN0028.JPG
Preheated the oven and formed the ball
DSCN0030.JPG
Fresh out of the oven smells wonderful
DSCN0034.JPG
Going to enjoy this with some Turkey soup for dinner
Happy New Year
Richie

Need that with the beans I just started .. point
Jeff I do hope it is good,so far I haven't had to throw any of the breads out.Thanks for the point I appreciate it
Richie

From my house to yours may this be a memorial year,without hardships & wows a slice of bread from mine
DSCN0037.JPG
Piece to all
Richie

That looks great,Richie. Soon you'll be hooked on bread making like me.

Jon I doubt I will ever get serious into bread making,turns hard in one day.Making a try at hamburger buns today
Richie

Some how I missed this Richie. That bread looks good. I want to get into bread making. So far I have only made Rollers recipe.

Some how I missed this Richie. That bread looks good. I want to get into bread making. So far I have only made Rollers recipe.
Adam The milk bread seems to work for me.I found my problem I think my oven may be cooking to hot,I saved the flat burger buns in a plastic bag.They are still soft
Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky