150 Gallon RF Trailer build...The build continues...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice that all I can say. These things sale for 3000.00 dollars by pit builders

Hi Bruno, my name is Mike. I am a new member as of yesterday. Your have built a really nice Rf smoker, I like it a lot. It is right to the point and looks like you kept it simple. Great job, I am getting ready to start my first build out of a 120 gal propane upright tank. once I clear the tank, get it clean so can start cutting.

I would like to know what size is your cc door?, what did you cut first, cc door or fb opening?

Hi Bruno, my name is Mike. I am a new member as of yesterday. Your have built a really nice Rf smoker, I like it a lot. It is right to the point and looks like you kept it simple. Great job, I am getting ready to start my first build out of a 120 gal propane upright tank. once I clear the tank, get it clean so can start cutting.

I would like to know what size is your cc door?, what did you cut first, cc door or fb opening?

Thanks for the compliments...CC door is about 50" x 14".  I wish i would have made my top cut a few inches higher on the tank.  That would hav egiven me more room for access and larger cuts of meat on the top rack.  I cut the cook chamber door first, then worked on the firebox to chamber opening.

Best of luck on your build, you have found the right place to get a great smoker built and cooking.  Here are a couple more threads on my rig, may give you some more ideas.  Thanks for looking.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/137442/and-the-mods-continue-for-my-rf-trailer-pit#post_991959

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/132622/150-gallon-rf-rig-upgraded

Is there a reason you chose single axel over double. On the trailer? I'm trying to decide which to get for my rig. I have a 288gal tank

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky