• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

150 Gallon RF Trailer build...The build continues...

rome

Joined Feb 13, 2013
Nice that all I can say. These things sale for 3000.00 dollars by pit builders

dbear

Joined Mar 25, 2013
very nice Bruno.....and love all the Texas and American Flag colors as well.

jubilee847

Joined May 31, 2013
Hi Bruno, my name is Mike. I am a new member as of yesterday. Your have built a really nice Rf smoker, I like it a lot. It is right to the point and looks like you kept it simple. Great job, I am getting ready to start my first build out of a 120 gal propane upright tank. once I clear the tank, get it clean so can start cutting.

I would like to know what size is your cc door?, what did you cut first, cc door or fb opening?

bruno994

Master of the Pit
Joined Dec 19, 2011
Hi Bruno, my name is Mike. I am a new member as of yesterday. Your have built a really nice Rf smoker, I like it a lot. It is right to the point and looks like you kept it simple. Great job, I am getting ready to start my first build out of a 120 gal propane upright tank. once I clear the tank, get it clean so can start cutting.

I would like to know what size is your cc door?, what did you cut first, cc door or fb opening?

Thanks for the compliments...CC door is about 50" x 14".  I wish i would have made my top cut a few inches higher on the tank.  That would hav egiven me more room for access and larger cuts of meat on the top rack.  I cut the cook chamber door first, then worked on the firebox to chamber opening.

Best of luck on your build, you have found the right place to get a great smoker built and cooking.  Here are a couple more threads on my rig, may give you some more ideas.  Thanks for looking.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/137442/and-the-mods-continue-for-my-rf-trailer-pit#post_991959

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/132622/150-gallon-rf-rig-upgraded

blackbarkbbq

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 27, 2014
Is there a reason you chose single axel over double. On the trailer? I'm trying to decide which to get for my rig. I have a 288gal tank

Latest posts

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks