1/3 Pound Frozen Beef Patties. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’ve been looking at the 25 pack of frozen burgers from Walmart and the meijer here by us but haven’t pulled the trigger. Trying to decide what ones to try out. They just seem so easy

Thank You Up North!!
That White Box I posted in Post #13 are my favorite!
Bear Jr taught me the best way to Grill these is to throw them on while frozen.
That way they won't stick to the Grill !!!

Bear

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Those look great John. I normally keep a box of the bubba burgers or the red hat ranch burgers on hand for quick weeknight meals when I don't have much time. Tried the 1/4 pounders and didn't much care for them but the 1/3 pounders are just perfect for me! Either way you cant go wrong when you need a quick burger fix.

Good looking burgers! And like @BigW. said.....you must keep Ms Bear busy making deviled eggs! I'm not complaining on that. I love me some deviled eggs.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!!
Ever since I got her that Neat "Cheap" Egg Maker, she makes more HB Eggs:

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
I'm late to this one John. Those Burgers look real nice. We usually have 1/4lb frozen from Sam's. Now on this diet, we get ground beef 93% lean. Make our own and grill. Not as good but OK. Another great job. Those pickles look delicious.

I’ve been looking at the 25 pack of frozen burgers from Walmart and the meijer here by us but haven’t pulled the trigger. Trying to decide what ones to try out. They just seem so easy

A guy that worked out at my gym a couple years back told me about Walmart’s 85/15 frozen burgers. Dude raved about them. Needless to say, I went out and got some. And have been ever since. They are so good!

Nice looking burgers. If we buy frozen burgers we buy all angus beef from sam's club.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
We used to belong to Sam's Club, but it became too far to drive, and we didn't use it often enough, and Mrs Bear won't drive on heavily traveled highways. So we just do Giant & Weis, and right now only their "Order & Pick-up".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mighty good looking.

I might have to buy one the ninja.

Thank You Rick!!
You wouldn't be sorry---This thing is awesome!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those look great John. I normally keep a box of the bubba burgers or the red hat ranch burgers on hand for quick weeknight meals when I don't have much time. Tried the 1/4 pounders and didn't much care for them but the 1/3 pounders are just perfect for me! Either way you cant go wrong when you need a quick burger fix.

Thank You John!!
I like the fact that I can put them in the Ninja frozen solid, and 6 or 7 minutes later they're done perfectly, with no sticking to the Grill.

Bear

I'm late to this one John. Those Burgers look real nice. We usually have 1/4lb frozen from Sam's. Now on this diet, we get ground beef 93% lean. Make our own and grill. Not as good but OK. Another great job. Those pickles look delicious.

Thank You Mike!!
I don't know why these are so good---I always refused to buy frozen patties, because the ones I've always had at Family or Friend's picnics always sucked. Then Bear Jr talked me into getting some & trying them. I couldn't believe how good these taste!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Man you're killing it Bear!! Tracy would be all over 3 of those burgers and I'd tear 2 of them up (she likes burgers more than I do) and she'd do the ketchup also. Not so much for me. About the only thing I like ketchup on is French fries...but hey, they are your burgers and you have every right to prep them the way you want :emoji_wink:

Robert

A guy that worked out at my gym a couple years back told me about Walmart’s 85/15 frozen burgers. Dude raved about them. Needless to say, I went out and got some. And have been ever since. They are so good!

Thank You Cowboy!!
I agree---These really surprised me in how good they are!!

Bear

Man you're killing it Bear!! Tracy would be all over 3 of those burgers and I'd tear 2 of them up (she likes burgers more than I do) and she'd do the ketchup also. Not so much for me. About the only thing I like ketchup on is French fries...but hey, they are your burgers and you have every right to prep them the way you want :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I only use Ketchup straight on Fries.
I use it mixed 50% with Mustard (Like McD's) on some of my Burgers, and Mrs Bear's Sauce has a Ketchup base.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome. I like how you always seem to have deviled eggs around. I'm jealous, I need to make those more often.
I was going to say the same thing!! I need a steady supply of deviled eggs too! All looks great Bear. Hard to be a good cheeseburger. I’d take 1/4 or 1/3 lbs or a double of either haha

I was going to say the same thing!! I need a steady supply of deviled eggs too! All looks great Bear. Hard to be a good cheeseburger. I’d take 1/4 or 1/3 lbs or a double of either haha

Thank You Jeff !!!
Actually I'll take any size, but I just prefer the 1/4 pounders over the 1/3.
However I have more of a tendency to eat 2 of the 1/4 pounders!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky