1/3 Pound Frozen Beef Patties. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
1/3 Pound Frozen Beef Patties. (Ninja)

I had to try these Bigger Burgers just one time, and to be totally honest, I like the 1/4 Pounders better!!
I don’t understand why, because I would normally go with “The more Meat, The Better” but for some strange reason I like the 1/4 pounders more than I like the 1/3 pounders!
Like the song says “I Don’t Know Why, I Just Do”.

So I’ll be going back to the cheaper 1/4 Pound Frozen Burgers, when I’m not making my Special Mix.

Meanwhile, Don’t get me wrong, these were Great, but I just like the 1/4 pounders more.

How-To:
Set @ Grilling——Hi—-Preheat—-Set @ 20 Min—Squeeze 6 patties in @ “ADD FOOD”—-@6 minutes, Flip & Check.
Add time if needed.

Not much to making these, so I’ll just post notes above each Picture below:

Thanks Guys!
Bear

Six Frozen Patties @ 1/3 pound each:
IMG_7480.jpeg

Just barely fit on my Ninja Grill:
IMG_7481.jpeg

Got some nice Grill Marks in first 6 minutes:
IMG_7482.jpeg

Miracle Whip, American Cheese & Lettuce:
IMG_7483.jpeg

Some Sliced Tomatoes:
IMG_7484.jpeg

Added Deviled Eggs & Bear Jr's Pickles to complete Bear's first 1/3 lb Burger Supper:
IMG_7485.jpeg

Ready to Eat:
IMG_7486.jpeg

Second Night, with Ketchup & Mustard:
IMG_7487.jpeg

First Burger of second night, with Ketchup, Mustard, and Cheese:
IMG_7488.jpeg

Second Burger with Jeff's Sauce:
IMG_7490.jpeg

2nd Burger of Bear's Second Night's Supper:
IMG_7491.jpeg

Bear's Third Night's Supper, with Lettuce, Cheese, and Miracle Whip, with Cherry Maters & Bear Jr's Home made Pickles on the side:
IMG_7493.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7489.jpeg
    IMG_7489.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Awesome. I like how you always seem to have deviled eggs around. I'm jealous, I need to make those more often.

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
That Ninja Grill does a fine job. What model is it Bear, and could we get a couple of pics of it? I'm interested in getting one but have limited storage space.
Those burgers look great, by the way. :emoji_thumbsup:

I agree sort of, I prefer the thinner patties for pan grilling or frying but out on the charcoal grill I get better results with thicker patties, never got good results from any of the packaged frozen stuff. I buy bulk ground beef and repackage in vac-seal bags, I am now packaging based on 4 ounce servings rather than 6 ounce for economic reasons so it doesn't matter anymore.

Reactions: bauchjw
Those make a great meal . I normally get the 1/3 lb. because the go on the grill .
That's a really good lookin burger .

Looks really good John!
Did you buy the frozen burgers?
If so what was the brand?
We have been buying Prime chuck burgers at our local grocery.
They are ground fresh & they are really good too!
Al

good-looking burgers/meals bear, i'm with ya on the thinner burgers, not sure why just like them better

Awesome. I like how you always seem to have deviled eggs around. I'm jealous, I need to make those more often.

Thank You Big W !!
Appreciate that!

Bear

That Ninja Grill does a fine job. What model is it Bear, and could we get a couple of pics of it? I'm interested in getting one but have limited storage space.
Those burgers look great, by the way. :emoji_thumbsup:

Thank You Colin!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

This is mine:
Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 Smart XL Indoor Grill with Air Fryer:

IMG_6562.jpeg

Looks like a great meal! To much of a good thing I guess, with the frozen patties especially I can see why maybe more wouldn’t be as good. For handmade I like the thicker, but smashing with cast iron is awesome too! Maybe a bit like thick verse thin pizza debate!

Wow, that's a nice machine! I checked it out on Amazon. No wonder you like and use it so much. Thanks for the reply Bear. It was very helpful.

I’ve been looking at the 25 pack of frozen burgers from Walmart and the meijer here by us but haven’t pulled the trigger. Trying to decide what ones to try out. They just seem so easy

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Looks really good John!
Did you buy the frozen burgers?
If so what was the brand?
We have been buying Prime chuck burgers at our local grocery.
They are ground fresh & they are really good too!
Al

Thank You Al !! See Below Pics:
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I’ve been looking at the 25 pack of frozen burgers from Walmart and the meijer here by us but haven’t pulled the trigger. Trying to decide what ones to try out. They just seem so easy

Thank You S-up-N !!
See Below:

Bear

These are the 1/3 Pounders I got @ $6.35 lb:
EYLDV.png

These 1/4 pounders are our favorites, @ $3.67 lb:
KWOJS.jpg

I agree sort of, I prefer the thinner patties for pan grilling or frying but out on the charcoal grill I get better results with thicker patties, never got good results from any of the packaged frozen stuff. I buy bulk ground beef and repackage in vac-seal bags, I am now packaging based on 4 ounce servings rather than 6 ounce for economic reasons so it doesn't matter anymore.

Thank You XBub!!
Appreciate that.

Bear

Those make a great meal . I normally get the 1/3 lb. because the go on the grill .
That's a really good lookin burger .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

good-looking burgers/meals bear, i'm with ya on the thinner burgers, not sure why just like them better

Thank You Jim!!
Strange Huh?? Goes against the way my Tastes normally work.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Some fine looking burgers there John, gotta love that ninja, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!
I'll be using the Ninja on Thanksgiving.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Good looking burgers! And like B BigW. said.....you must keep Ms Bear busy making deviled eggs! I'm not complaining on that. I love me some deviled eggs.
Jim

Looks like a great meal! To much of a good thing I guess, with the frozen patties especially I can see why maybe more wouldn’t be as good. For handmade I like the thicker, but smashing with cast iron is awesome too! Maybe a bit like thick verse thin pizza debate!

Thank You Bauchjw!!
And I agree with the Thicker hand made being better!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow, that's a nice machine! I checked it out on Amazon. No wonder you like and use it so much. Thanks for the reply Bear. It was very helpful.

Thank You Colin!!
Yes it's Great, and it seems to be built a lot better than the "AirFryer 360" I used before it. The outside doesn't get too hot to touch, it's not flimsy, and I don't have to wipe up a pile of grease every time I pull it forward to use it. Also none of the lights flicker on & off on their own. This thing seems Rock Solid, and works perfectly !

Bear

Reactions: Colin1230
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky