1/2 PRICE QMATZ SALE

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Dec 29, 2009
Savage, MN
1/2 Price on QMATZ

No Coupon Code necessary!

Discount Will Be Applied In Your Cart

Sale Ends 1/31/14

Todd's Matz are great for cheese, shrimp, wings....... almost anything that could stick, fall through the food grate.... Clean up very, very easily....

I use them in my food dehydrator also.... for things like drying basil leaves... the leaves go between 2 mats to keep them from blowing around... I have a Sausage Maker D-10 and it's fan forced air... They are worth the full price.... at 1/2 price get all you can use and maybe some for gifts... or a thank you to someone that has done favors.....
Sugary things like sliced garlic, that sticks like crazy.... they are awesome.... apple slices, pear slices, banana slices.... no stick....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky