1/2 PRICE QMATZ SALE

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by tjohnson, Jan 28, 2014.

1. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

1/2 Price on QMATZ

No Coupon Code necessary!

Discount Will Be Applied In Your Cart

Sale Ends 1/31/14

2. thanks - ordered one to fit my Treager Litl Tex - last week when I did pork butts had trouble with sticking to the grates - hopefully this will eliminate that problem

3. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Todd's Matz are great for cheese, shrimp, wings....... almost anything that could stick, fall through the food grate.... Clean up very, very easily....

I use them in my food dehydrator also.... for things like drying basil leaves... the leaves go between 2 mats to keep them from blowing around... I have a Sausage Maker D-10 and it's fan forced air... They are worth the full price.... at 1/2 price get all you can use and maybe some for gifts... or a thank you to someone that has done favors.....
    Sugary things like sliced garlic, that sticks like crazy.... they are awesome.... apple slices, pear slices, banana slices.... no stick....

4. mneeley490

mneeley490 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great for fragile foods that may fall apart as well. I use mine with meatloaf.