Just a couple strips with crab cakes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Actually. More than that. Robert tx smoker tx smoker gifted me with some of these beauties.
P4010259.JPG

So, I got the smokey Joe heating up with charcoal and hickory chunks. Sorry. No cooking shots.
P4010265.JPG

Got some crab cakes made. Just pulled from resting in the fridge. I only use Joe's xray xray recipe since I tried it awhile back. They come out perfect every time.

P4020268.JPG

Sorry, no cut shot. These were med rare. Leaning towards rare slightly. Robert, these steaks were simply delicious. Juicy and tender. Nice beefy flavor. I only used salt on them. And let sit in the fridge for a few hours.
Had seasoned fries (store bought) We like the Checkers brand.

Robert, these steaks were simply delicious
Glad you enjoyed them buddy. We do love those strips. Some really good steaks...and they make nice Christmas gifts :emoji_wink: Very nice looking meal my friend. I'd have torn those crab cakes up!!

Robert

The whole plate looks incredible! And where can I find that crab cake recipe? I have a special dinner coming up and it would be perfect.

Very nice gift. Food looks great. Strong work.

Boy would that plate hit the spot. Nice job Steve.

Point for sure
Chris

Boy howdy Steve, couldn't beat that meal with a big stick, gret piece of work there! RAY

Glad you enjoyed them buddy. We do love those strips. Some really good steaks...and they make nice Christmas gifts :emoji_wink: Very nice looking meal my friend. I'd have torn those crab cakes up!!

Robert
Thanks Robert!

Hell yeah Steve that all looks delicious!
Thanks John!

The whole plate looks incredible! And where can I find that crab cake recipe? I have a special dinner coming up and it would be perfect.
Thank you Kimberly!

Very nice dinner Steve. Love some good crab cakes. That resting in fridge before cooking works great. Those fries look killer.
Thanks Brian!

Very nice gift. Food looks great. Strong work.
Thank you!

Man that looks good
Thanks!

Boy would that plate hit the spot. Nice job Steve.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!

That's the one. Thanks for posting.

OK, Steve, you officially are banned!! Without pics, it didn't happen...:emoji_laughing:
Lol!

That's a fine looking meal Steve. Way to go buddy!
Thanks Dave

Looks delicious
Thanks!

You nailed it !
Thank you!

Boy howdy Steve, couldn't beat that meal with a big stick, gret piece of work there! RAY
Thanks Ray!

Plate full of awesome right there! Not sure which I'd fall on first. But for sure it'd all be gone!

Jim

Man that’s my kind of surf and turf Steve!! I love strip steak and crab cakes are amazing too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky