Hatch Chile And Smoked Ham Breakfast Scramble....Wow!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Potatoes looks so dang good! That egg with the cheese sauce, Yummy. Great breakfast I would say.
Thanks so much Brian. The taters were perfect...for the first time ever. Nice and crunchy outside but soft and pillowy inside. That cheese sauce is to die for yet it's so cheap and so easy to make, I use it on a lot of stuff. It makes a great "queso" topping for almost anything Mexican.

Robert

BAM! That is a anytime meal right there. Gotta really be in the mood for a big meal in the morning.
I guess that's one way to sum it up :emoji_laughing: I only eat twice a day so that first meal needs to be pretty hefty to carry me through till supper time.
Back to the high 90s low 100s again and the humidity is creeping up too. Someone please tell Dante to shut the dang door!
Yep. Been torturous here the past few months. We were supposed to have a reprieve tomorrow and Wednesday with temps dropping to a bone chilling 98 degrees but of course the forecast has changed. No more reprieve in sight. I was planning to head to the range tomorrow and run a couple hundred rounds through my new side arm but not gonna do it if it's that hot. I've waited this long and will continue to do so until it cools down enough to enjoy being outside.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
From what I read the Hatch plants like to be "stressed" meaning very hot and low watering
That wouldn't surprise me in the least but I also wonder if it has something to do with soil composition. Hopefully Gerald will chime in sometime before next growing season :emoji_wink:

Robert

Some degenerate lurker from north of our border that never posts anything, hates potatoes, lives in self-pity in a horrible environment, and couldn't cook a hot dog in a microwave :emoji_laughing: There's always at least one in every forum from what I hear :emoji_wink: Seriously buddy, this has been a ton of fun and it's been even more fun seeing others getting involved. Sharing the love!!

I resemble that, lol

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky