Survey for Daughter's Math Class

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Out of the sports below, what is your favorite sport to watch or play?

• Football

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Soccer

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Baseball

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Softball

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Hockey

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not just favorite, but only. Football

I don't do or watch sports. So I chose the one my son use to play.

Tough one for me, between Baseball & Football...

My vote is for golf but its not on the list:emoji_laughing:

Theres always an outlier to throw off the stats!

Jim

maybe playing golf but watching it, no way

Well I'm not great at golf, but the drinks are sure good ... and I'm pretty good at drinking.

Ryan

Thank you all for jumping in and helping out. We appreciate it!

Thank you all for jumping in and helping out. We appreciate it!
I was the first vote , and the first vote for Soccer .
Happy to see 3 other votes for the sport . I played until I was 35 , and coached K thru 8th grades .
Both boys and girls .
One of my best memories was when I was in Cancun and the US was in the World cup finals .
I got an early seat in one of the resort bars to watch the game .
Had guys from all over the world come in and ask if they could sit at the table .
Ended up with guys from Australia , England , Germany , Ireland and others .
What a great time . I'll never forget it .

I was the first vote , and the first vote for Soccer .
Happy to see 3 other votes for the sport . I played until I was 35 , and coached K thru 8th grades .
Both boys and girls .
One of my best memories was when I was in Cancun and the US was in the World cup finals .
I got an early seat in one of the resort bars to watch the game .
Had guys from all over the world come in and ask if they could sit at the table .
Ended up with guys from Australia , England , Germany , Ireland and others .
What a great time . I'll never forget it .
I grew up playing soccer but watching the trip and falls of world soccer really pisses me off. I started playing Deck hockey in my 40's and love watching ice. To old and out of shape to keep playing.

Football was ok until they made it illegal to do these 2 things.

Get within 2' of the passer.
Get within 2' of the receiver.

(tell me I'm wrong....)

It's about as much fun as watching flag football nowadays. I don't even understand the sport anymore. There's what, at least 15-20 minutes of reviews every game and nobody agrees on any of the calls. Next couple if years they'll implement "no looking at the opponent in a severe manner" or automatic first down.

Go Braves!

I played soccer for many years but damn I cant watch it in TV. I like football but work Sundays. Baseball is my pick but not MLB. I love what they call "Town Ball" in MN. Amateur guys playing for the love of the game. No grounds crews and no lawn guys. They do it all themselves. Cheap prices and great games.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky