BB Ribs - Q-View!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hi paddfoot...you are pretty close
icon_smile.gif
. Good to see another local out here
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
. nh3b's is local too, in Nashua. I got to check in with him to see how he made out with the trout on opening day. What have you got cook'n over there?

Great lookin ribs Dave .... you're right ..more meat on the side ribs ...so for me that's what has turned into my fav ( since learning the 3-2-1 method ) , especially when on sale .... more meat for your money... although I started out being a huge fan of bb's .... I will use which ever is cheapest when looking for ribs is my .02 worth
wink.gif

if the weather and my wood hold out im gona do some baby's tomorrow, i made a trash can smoker, once i master it im lookin to get one like yours, what is it and where did you get it

Nice work, Dave. Keep up the pics even with your wife jawing. I sit and laugh at my wife for watching American Idol and she cracks on me for taking pics of a smoker in the middle of the night. ('nice going nerd....')

I have yet to try BB. Will do that shortly.

Good looking ribs dave everyone should be very pleased with those. I like the baby backs but if there not on sale its hard to justify 3.99 a # when spares are 1.99 a #. The way I look at it if you buy a 5 # rack of spare for $10 and lose a pound when trimming you're still way ahead. I cut mine to st louis style then salvage what I can ,smoke the smaller pieces of meat eat some while smoking ,and dice some up and put in the smoked baked beans. I very rarely find bb's on sale so alot of times I go for the spares. They turn out just as good. I love ribs no matter spares or bb's.

Jason

Hey paddfoot...sorry lost track of the thread. I have a Masterbuilt electric smokehouse. Bought it last Feb at Sam's club for $299. I'm also gonna start working on converting my gas grill into more of a smoker/grill. I like your trash can smoker.

I hear ya Jason. I like them both, but trying to decide if a buck more a pound is worth getting the BB. I'm going to do spares next time with the same recipe. I do like a little more meat on the rib, BBs were really good though
icon_smile.gif

Next time I'm going to put up a couple pics of her shaking her head at me...lol. would that be snear-view or dear-view???

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky