Apple Butter Ribs, Beans and roasted potatoes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking meal David! And love the scenery too! Can't believe you haven't figured out women yet... I have them figured out... but then walked through a doorway and forgot it all!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great looking meal David! And love the scenery too! Can't believe you haven't figured out women yet... I have them figured out... but then walked through a doorway and forgot it all!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the likes and the comment

It was a very nice meal, and all were happy, or at least thats what they said, lol

Thank you about the pictures of the place. We love it here and try to enjoy it as often as we can.

Now about women, the loves of our lives, I am so confused all the time. :emoji_confused::emoji_confused: . But its all good , so she tells me .

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Just starting to catch up on some posts I've missed. Those ribs look great David, but nine sausages for lunch? WOW you must be a growing boy. LOL

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Just starting to catch up on some posts I've missed. Those ribs look great David, but nine sausages for lunch? WOW you must be a growing boy. LOL

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like and the comment

I noticed you have been busy elsewhere lately , but that is life. We must keep doing .

Ribs were good , and yes they were for snacks , I love them cold also . So when ever I do a drive by in the kitchen. I normally just grab one to snack on .
Plus also sliced 3 up for my supper the next day mixed with rice and onions . Fried in the ci with some SBR to wet it all up.

But yes Mona likes to call me Jethro, lol

David

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky