Zucchini Boats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
After seeing Jeff's Zucchini Boats I knew it had to be done.

Filling:

20220823_112754.jpg

Mushrooms, Sweet peppers, Hatch and Pablano peppers.

20220823_113932.jpg

Ready for oven

20220823_115501.jpg

Out of the oven

20220823_124432.jpg

And Plated.

20220823_125225.jpg

This was really good. Wonder how this would freeze as I have to much!

After seeing Jeff's Zucchini Boats I knew it had to be done.

Filling:

View attachment 641787

Mushrooms, Sweet peppers, Hatch and Pablano peppers.

View attachment 641789

Ready for oven

View attachment 641788

Out of the oven

View attachment 641784

And Plated.

View attachment 641783

This was really good. Wonder how this would freeze as I have to much!
Nice work Brian, I am not such a zuch fan but those sure look good. I love Poblano and would love to find hatch peppers but have never seen them here.

Holy cow Brian!! Those look fantastic!! Beautiful job my friend...and if you have some of those vac seal canisters, the stuff should freeze just fine I'd think.

Robert

looks awesome, nice job!!

Nice work Brian, I am not such a zuch fan but those sure look good. I love Poblano and would love to find hatch peppers but have never seen them here.
I not much on zuch but love yellow.
So did you end up making something with your poblanos?
not yet but on list
Yum!!
Nice Job, Brian!!
Looks Great !
Like.

Bear

Looks good!

Great looking meal Brian!
Al

Looks great Brian, If too much. I am sure there would be some to help take off your hands for you

David

Holy cow Brian!! Those look fantastic!! Beautiful job my friend...and if you have some of those vac seal canisters, the stuff should freeze just fine I'd think.

Robert

That looks great, Brian. We love stuffed zucchini...

You did Jeff proud by nailing it! Nice work bud
Thanks all. Had some left overs last night and they where really good. This one of those things that get better with time. Going take the rest to our meeting at the brewery tonight to unload.

Those look great Brian and I wouldn't have to worry about freezing....no leftovers at my house 😁.

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky