Z grills anyone know anything

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zachd

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 17, 2016
Mn
FF66EC82-EA8C-474B-A630-C766277B84C5.jpeg

They are running buy one get one free right now get a friend to go in and it would be 400 a piece Never really heard of them though has anyone?
May be a killer deal?

Heard mixed reviews and also heard they tried to back out of one of their previous rebate programs. It's crazy how they literally try and "give away" their grills constantly. Makes me wonder why they have to have all these rebate programs to get people to buy them...

I didnt know they ran the rebate ls all the time or whatever
Im not in the market I just bought a camp chef
Was interested in seeing if anyone on here has used one.

With the i fo you gave about them running specials all the time its probably the old mark way high always put on sale type of deals

I would suppose the grill is actually more of a 400$ pitboss type grill just marked way high

I just got mine assembled. A buddy of mine and myself split the buy one get one deal. I will let you know how it performs. Seems well built and on the initial startup got up to temp and held it well. I am going to start with ribs tomorrow. Figured I'd try something easy since I'm new to pellet grills.

Reactions: zachd
I just got mine assembled. A buddy of mine and myself split the buy one get one deal. I will let you know how it performs. Seems well built and on the initial startup got up to temp and held it well. I am going to start with ribs tomorrow. Figured I'd try something easy since I'm new to pellet grills.

And^^^^^^^

And^^^^^^^
Grill worked well but ribs weren't great. Used the 3-2-1 method but they were tough and chewy. Talked to a few people who said I didn't have enough pull back on them so I probably undercooked them. Doing a pork butt in a couple of days. Did pork chops the other day and pizza the day before that and it all turned out great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky