Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 23, 2010
Prince George, Va.
Good afternoon Virginia Smokers!!!

Just for fun I thought it would be great to know what everyone's favorite Christmas tradition is!!!

Before my Grandmother passed away the whole family would get together at her house and bring our favorite dishes.  My Uncle Dale always made the best clam chowder, Grandmother would make the world's best yeast rolls.  

Each family member would bring in their "specialty" whether side or desert and we would sit and talk, sing, and eat - a lot of eating.

So many of our fond memories are from around the dinner table and kitchen, really about the joy of cooking and the joy of fellowship with the family.

So, share some memories and traditions!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Bill Greene & Family

music-064.gif

me and my wife are starting our own christmas deal we are tired of doing the normal christmas dinner so this year i will be smoking a few racks of ribs,doing my smoked baked grill beans, smoked cornbread, oh and my favorite apple dressing

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky