You might want to buy a cow

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This thread seems to be going in the wrong direction. Remember we are all here to talk about smoking meat & all the sub forums we have, provide many opportunities to talk about just about anything but politics & religion. That being said, I’m not real happy about the price of meat either, or the price of anything for that matter. :emoji_disappointed:
Al

SmokinAl SmokinAl , my bad! I got caught up in the moment and replied! You can feel free to delete my comment if you like! I can admit fault when I have ventured down a wrong path, I am sorry! I like this forum, it’s like a second family and come here to enjoy our passion! That being said, I am glad for no politics, etc! Again, my apologies!

SmokinAl SmokinAl , my bad! I got caught up in the moment and replied! You can feel free to delete my comment if you like! I can admit fault when I have ventured down a wrong path, I am sorry! I like this forum, it’s like a second family and come here to enjoy our passion! That being said, I am glad for no politics, etc! Again, my apologies!

Actually Justin, I was referring to a couple of other posts, not yours. But I appreciate that you & hopefully the rest of the members are happy that they can come to SMF & relax with friends & talk about their passion, without bringing in the daily events, that we are all trying to escape from into the conversation.
Al

I clicked on this thinking it was a marriage proposal.

On topic I live in the suburbs but my property is on the outside edge and is all woods behind me. I have a video of some wild pigs rooting around feet, literally feet from my smoker on the other side of the fence.

And I have evidence of them rooting around in the yard since I keep the back gate open. The mind wanders. Trap, hunt, I dunno.

There is a meat market around the corner that you can literally walk out back, point at the animal you want and they will process it for you. Not sure of the prices though.

Edit: just checked the website, contact for pricing. I have been there before looking for a baby goat or lamb for backyard lawn control. I think they wanted 5$ pound for a live one, figure 50# for a small one so 250$. I think I will continue to push the mower.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky