You got me! First Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fullborebbq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 3, 2015
Buffalo,NY
So after seeing the fatties post recently you got me interested. So I go into my local Wallyworld and there in the Sunday morning deli closeout bin are a plethora of yellow tag smalls. so let the games begin!!!
F2.jpg
F3.jpg
F4.jpg
F5.jpg
F6.jpg
Ham, Cappy, pepperoni,
F7.jpg
Pepperoni and Salami smalls before dicing
F8.jpg
F8b.jpg
Provolone and smoked sharp provolone
F9.jpg
F10.jpg
four cheese spaghetti sauce
F11.jpg
Holy cow I did it!

It is chillin' in the fridge until smoking time!

Don't think I want to start it at 10pm

Updates to follow!

That looks and sounds perfect. Nicely done

Chris

Thats lookin GREAT!!...only one small problem....once you do one...your hooked!! You be inventing new stuffing items...LOL

gmc2003 gmc2003 Is a very bad influence according to my cardiologist...LOL

Reactions: drdon
Thanks for the update, it looks even better smoked.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: fullborebbq
Side note and only my taste here.
Though I love the whole idea, using the pork breakfast style sausage with the ham and Italian type deli meats was a bit of a mismatch for my taste.
Next time I would do the same one I did but with the Italian sausage. Or I would go total breakfast with the pork sausage and fill with scrambles eggs and saute' some onions and broccoli and go with cheddar and Swiss cheese.

Maybe line up some hard boiled eggs in the middle, ends trimmed to make one long perfect egg center.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.