Yoder Loaded Durango 20" for sale in NH

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joe18d

Original poster
Jan 4, 2018
I have a 2-3 year old Yoder Loaded Durango for sale in Merrimack, NH. Just too big for my needs and I have my eye on a smaller one that should fit the bill. It is in my smoke shack and has never been out in the weather. This model comes with every option including the propane start, coal basket & heat deflector plate, the thermometers have just been checked and are accurate. I can deliver within 100 miles after it has been paid for. I will charge only the cost of fuel. Please message me for pics.

Here is a link to the Yoder site: The Durango 20" Vertical Smoker - Yoder Smokers

The price is $2200.00 OBO.

Thanks, Joe in NH

I have a 2-3 year old Yoder Loaded Durango for sale in Merrimack, NH. Just too big for my needs and I have my eye on a smaller one that should fit the bill. It is in my smoke shack and has never been out in the weather. This model comes with every option including the propane start, coal basket & heat deflector plate, the thermometers have just been checked and are accurate. I can deliver within 100 miles after it has been paid for. I will charge only the cost of fuel. Please message me for pics.

Here is a link to the Yoder site: The Durango 20" Vertical Smoker - Yoder Smokers

The price is $2200.00 OBO.

Thanks, Joe in NH
Sold.

Reactions: 912smoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky