Yesterday's Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

retread

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Methuen, MA
Please forgive the delay in posting this but after I got done with enjoying the ribs I'm gonna show I had to pack, sleep, and then fly to Seattle.  It delayed me a bit

Here we go!

Rubbed and resting:

Smoked 220-250 for 3 1/2 hours with hickory, foiled for 1 1/2 hour and then smoked again, unfoiled for 1 hour:

And the finished product!:

They were probably the best batch I have done yet.  They were so good  that my bride didn't use any sauce at all.  I did, but I like mine wet!

Thanks for looking

Retread

GOSM Big Block  

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Looks good to me, After learning how to do ribs the right way from this place, I almost never use a sauce. It only hide the porky goodness of the rib.

icon_cool.gif

Your ribs looks absolutely great and super juicy too. I have to agree with Dan. Since I have been here out use of BBQ sauce has almost ended we still have a few stragglers here and there but the meat just taste so much better without any sauces.

Congrats on a good smoke, and the great Q too. It's all good my friend.

Great looking ribs...fortunately for me I just did some spare and baby backs yesterday so your picks are making me hungry and I can eat!.  The only thing your missing is the Dutch's "Wicked baked beans"...did my first batch yesterday and they were great!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky