• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Yesterday's Ribs

retread

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 9, 2009
Please forgive the delay in posting this but after I got done with enjoying the ribs I'm gonna show I had to pack, sleep, and then fly to Seattle.  It delayed me a bit

Here we go!

Rubbed and resting:

Smoked 220-250 for 3 1/2 hours with hickory, foiled for 1 1/2 hour and then smoked again, unfoiled for 1 hour:

And the finished product!:

They were probably the best batch I have done yet.  They were so good  that my bride didn't use any sauce at all.  I did, but I like mine wet!

Thanks for looking

Retread

raptor700

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 20, 2010
Looks great, Got some nice pullback! Just curious, what type smoker did you use?

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Looks good to me, After learning how to do ribs the right way from this place, I almost never use a sauce. It only hide the porky goodness of the rib.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Your ribs looks absolutely great and super juicy too. I have to agree with Dan. Since I have been here out use of BBQ sauce has almost ended we still have a few stragglers here and there but the meat just taste so much better without any sauces.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Congrats on a good smoke, and the great Q too. It's all good my friend.

bbqthundar

Joined Sep 23, 2010
Great looking ribs...fortunately for me I just did some spare and baby backs yesterday so your picks are making me hungry and I can eat!.  The only thing your missing is the Dutch's "Wicked baked beans"...did my first batch yesterday and they were great!!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Nice job Retread!

Thanks for the view,

Bear

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.