• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Yeeeehaaaaa!!!

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
That looks like the same smoker??? <chuckles>

foamheart

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2013
LOL... I am sorry Case, only thing I saw was the snow.  I didn't realize it was a new forum.

Congrats!

and thanks Todd.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I have started gathering parts for my mini.        LOL

Last edited:

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I got the vasconia pot cyber Monday for 25 bucks.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Looking for a good deal on a gold joe now.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

Just looked online and the prices for the pots have gone up quite a bit.

Them must be gold plated!!! The Hoffritz, which I picked up locally was $27.99. I noticed that most of the big sporting goods stores are carrying this brand. My local Sportsman's Warehouse has them all the way up to 60qt. When I built my first Mini there wasn't even a Tamale pot anywhere near here. So I ordered the Vasconia, at the time it was $29, plus shpping, but since we are Amazon prime shipping was freee.

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Last edited:

suie

Meat Mopper
Joined May 18, 2010
Woo-hoo! This is awesome, the mini definitely deserves its own forum! 

little smokey

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Aug 4, 2011
This is exciting as I have decided to build me a Mini, just gotta start getting my parts.  I already have the Weber it's was just laying around the father in-laws yard (he has two) so just need the pot and small pieces.  Excited about this group.

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012

This is exciting as I have decided to build me a Mini, just gotta start getting my parts.  I already have the Weber it's was just laying around the father in-laws yard (he has two) so just need the pot and small pieces.  Excited about this group.
Welcome Little Smokey! You are going to love the Mini-WSM! I'll be looking forward to your build thread!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.