Xmas Gift For Myself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtrain74

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 23, 2009
Springfield, Ma
Is it a bad thing if I get myself a a new smoker and put it under the tree??? I promise my wife's gift will be equally expensive.

I sure don't think so!! This is the one I have my eye on or of course a 22 WSM   HMMMM??

e5897751_newsmoker.jpg

Just how big is your tree?  You may as well get a large enough smoker that it needs to fit under the carport!

I was actually looking to get a electric... I currently do gas right now...

Which electric are you considering?  I know this board has a large MES following, but I was thinking about the Smokin'-it. 

icon_cool.gif

You really have to work the good food angle on her. They yes her present better sparkle alot too. So don't get here that motorized cooler you were thinking of either.

Get the electric and hide it in the garage until christman then go to the garage and act surprised.

Nothing at all wrong with getting your own gift ahead of time. Gotta make sure they don't run out.    Now that would be a x-mas tragity if I ever heard of one.

Now as far as the wifes gift, I too agree that it should be shinny and sparkly.

That said you better buy her the cooler cart that is built with the coleman stainless cooler. Wouldn't want her to settle for some plastic piece of junk!!!!!   LOL 

Good Luck.

You really need to sell it as an essential appliance necessary to run the house efficiently. Then you need to train her to use it and it now becomes a gift for both of you and is a win win

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky