XFG + Yardbirds^2 = Perfection

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice cook and that setup is really cool!

What part of Idaho ya from?

Thanks WaterinHoleBrew! We are on smokehouse way which is just off of no tellum creek road....SW ID......

Man tasty looking birds!! Love the cooker set up!

Thanks jcam222!

They look great!

LOL... I see those birds and all I can think of is the flying trapeze artists at the circus! Do they even have circus's anymore?

Foamheart, that is some really funny stuff there! Believe it or not my kids have been to a real live circus....but it was along time ago in another time......

And FYI, we were a little nervous of having them fall to their fiery “death” LOL

Alphonse Alphonse thanks for the like on this older post. Always nice to see users looking back on the older stuff!

PS Edit, and thanks to all the others that shared their likes as well. That was before I fully understood the like thing and such!

Great write up, very entertaining! Glad someone did bring this back up, missed it the first time...probably busy riding around in a tractor all day. Oh...the birds looked really good too!

Ryan

Great write up, very entertaining! Glad someone did bring this back up, missed it the first time...probably busy riding around in a tractor all day. Oh...the birds looked really good too!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! It was a fun cook for sure, it was the first open flame full bird in the X-Fire! I have to say it "hooked" me too! LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky