X-MAS feast at work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redneck69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Western Nebraska
started a 9 lbs pork shoulder last night around 9:30 in my MES 40 set the temp at 200 and lit up the amns with hickory, got to work this morning and placed a 9 lbs sprial ham (which i injected with pineapple juice and brown sugar) and 10 lbs worth of pork riblets, 1/2 dry rub and 1/2 will get hit with some bbq sauce around 10 am or so.....Q-VIEW  will be added

Sounds like it's gonna be good we"ll be looking forward to the Qview cause you know the saying
roflmao.gif
ROTF.gif
roflmao.gif

worthless.gif

Sorry we have new smileys and I have to use them
biggrin.gif
 and sorry about the
hijack.gif
   I'll stop now

Ok you redeemed yourself - even with a cheap fuzzy cell phone pic. Nice job and I'll bet the folks at work are going to be very happy
yahoo.gif

actually alot of people at work have been cussing me out because of the smell...they are getting VERY hungry already...LMAO
yahoo.gif

Looks Great Redneck.

We're gonna need more Qview though!

BTW: I saw a notice on your bulletin board at work.

It said, "What are you smoking for us next week???"  
eek.gif

Bear

i need a nap...my tank is full and so is everyone else...we had so much food here, we could have fed a small army.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

i still need to pull out my pork shoulder, it stalled when i started to add all the other meats to the smoker, luckily...we snack on all this food for about 3 days after words.

It looks outstanding
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

icon_cool.gif

Very nice job I really like the pics too. I know that the folks at work love it too. Great Job.
beercheer.gif

juicy and tender, the bone pulled right out with no meat attached

84f0d29e_IMG00018-20101222-13311.jpg

cfcf2c6f_IMG00019-20101222-14351.jpg

and the finished pulled pork.  one of my salesmen tried it and said it was the best he ever had...and he's had pp from texas, kentucky, kansas and many other states that i cant remember...kinda made me fill good
icon_biggrin.gif

Great job Red, pulled pork, ribs, ham, those are some mighty fine eats. I'm gonna have to agree with the others, that you are probably now the offical company Chief Cook & Bottle Washer.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky