WTB J&R Smokemaster or Little Red Smokehouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fatbucky

Original poster
Jan 15, 2016
South Saint Paul, MN
Looking for a used Little Red Smokehouse or Smokemaster from J&R Manufacturing. If you have one or know if one for sale I am looking to buy!

Update - no longer looking for these.

Last edited:
We've got a Smokemaster we were just about to list, but we are in Texas. If that's not too far, let me know and I can send you some info!

Looking for a used Little Red Smokehouse or Smokemaster from J&R Manufacturing. If you have one or know if one for sale I am looking to buy!
Are you still looking ? We have one that we are going to be selling in a couple of weeks . Once we remove it from the kitchen we were renting we are going to start posting it for sale we are located in Pennsylvania. If you interested you can call me at 646 302 9506

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1523494766928.jpg
    FB_IMG_1523494766928.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 74
Are you still looking ? We have one that we are going to be selling in a couple of weeks . Once we remove it from the kitchen we were renting we are going to start posting it for sale we are located in Pennsylvania. If you interested you can call me at 646 302 9506
No longer looking for one. Pulled the trigger on Myron Mixon H2O.

Reactions: Bucks BBQ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky