WSM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

frankerector

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
Blackshear Georgia
Ok....

I want to get one.

But will it do more then smoke?

I want something that I could grill chicken and steak on also..

Thanks.........

th_INGardenbbq7.gif

Yes, it will also grill.  Also, with the right mods, it will clean, fold laundry and do windows. 
banana_smiley.gif

You can't go wrong with a WSM.

It will grill, steam, and smoke. The original manuals from the 80's explains how to set up the cooker for each of the different methods. The new manual only talks smoking.
Here is a link to the oldest WSM manual Weber has on their website.  It appears to cover what you were talking about.  It is for the older style 18.5" model WSM but the setups will work for the new 14.5" and 22.5" models as well as the overall design is the same.

http://c929377.r77.cf2.rackcdn.com/SmokeyMountainCooker_OwnersGuide_63230_121605.pdf

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky