WSM Side Table mod

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

swamprb

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Bothell WA
I did a couple mods to my WSM and thought you all might want to have a look.
I added the Genie garage door handles to the center section and they were begging to serve a dual purpose. I wanted something to put my remote probe and thermometers and maybe tongs or gloves on. Nothing heavy mind you just a little something extra and I came up with these. what do you think?
aebda055_vbattach11969.jpg

716873cd_vbattach11968.jpg

3cac2b7a_vbattach11967.jpg

4a82ce56_vbattach11966.jpg

wow....brilliant only begins to state it.......I bow down, and all this from a fellow "liquid sunshine state" smoker!!!!!!! that is way cool....... (this is riding off the comment from the little lady saying maybe I need to buy another smoker to double my capacity!!!!)
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

Excellent idea swamprb. Factory look and feel to em. How did you attach the boards? This idea can be used across the board on many different smokers... if you don't rush out and patent the idea. Thanks for sharing with us.

Keep Smokin

Really cool! I wonder if that could be done to a GOSM. I'm always looking for a place to set things.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

I was thinking about this mod, and if you wanted to add a little extra weight to it, you could fashion a bracket that secured to the bottom bolt of the handle, and angled out near the edge of the shelves. I'd draw something up but my free hand looks horrible, both on paper and via mouse, lol.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky