Would you eat these?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Like I said earlier...I know yours had better flavor but the 360 did good for my birds, plus the wife wanted to use it for the 1st time.

20220110_192638.jpg

Ryan

I think they are a little to pretty to eat, so just pass them over and I will properly take care of them!

Nice setup and KILLER cook!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Not to mention portion control is quite easy with them!

Ryan

I think they are a little to pretty to eat, so just pass them over and I will properly take care of them!

Nice setup and KILLER cook!

:emoji_astonished: :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Thank you. Even Mrs. SHS was "wowed" by the color.
Now we know what the expectations are in the future.

That's for sure. I used to be able to devoure a whole yardbird. Those days are long gone. /QUOTE]

I hear that Stu, but just think of all the grocery money we're saving just by being old! I'm wondering, did you go with the SnS for heat control? Vents? About how long did those birds take? So many questions, eye no. RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker

Ray,
I sure wish the gocery bill was reflecting those savings lately.

Yes, I went with the SnS for heat control.
I started with a 1/4 chimney full and added hot water to the reservoir at the start.
I had the bowl vents set at about a quarter open and used the daisy wheel when needed.
The birds took about two hours and I did need to add more briquettes when the temps started dropping and didn't respond much to vent adjustments.
I still need to check the lid therm.

Stu

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks Stu! I think I might just go get the rotisserie setup for my 22"er. I was tossing around getting it for the 26" but that's not available thru Amazon, got a gift card to use, be like free!

Thanks Stu! I think I might just go get the rotisserie setup for my 22"er. I was tossing around getting it for the 26" but that's not available thru Amazon, got a gift card to use, be like free!

Cajun Bandit carries the rotisserie for the 26". Unfortunately, they're out of stock right now.
Definitely use the gift card. I used my Amazon rewards points toward the SnS.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky