Would you be willing to play at the gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Maybe I can get my genius nephew to play his cello. Anyone like classical?
PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

NO! A good friend of mine has a cousin that played classical cello and was quite snooty about it to boot. She would get mad as a hornet when we would talk about her "big fiddle".
icon_twisted.gif

Damn It ....... I wish i could make it!!! Give me some of Dutchs beans and I can toot my horn all night long! Think of this and enjoy me not being there! I'll miss u guys!!!

HEADLINES

(AP) Clinton, MO--June 15th 2007

A gathering of Butt Smokers found asphyxiated at an outdoor camp ground after digesting gallons Wiked Beans ... de-tails to follow....

PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

I can't make the event!! I think it would be a blast. If I could go, I don't think I would want to play......I would want to smoke and smoke and smoke and eat and eat and eat!! I ain't right......I got a new cd coming out around then and I should be thinkin about all the gigs I gotta do to sale the thing!!! LOL!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky