• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Would you be willing to play at the gathering

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Is anyone interested in playing an instrument at the 1st annual smoking meat fourms gathering this summer?

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Maybe I can get my genius nephew to play his cello. Anyone like classical?

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
NO! A good friend of mine has a cousin that played classical cello and was quite snooty about it to boot. She would get mad as a hornet when we would talk about her "big fiddle".

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Smokeybear are you planning on coming and playing an instrument?

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Anyone willing to play an instrument? or provide some sort of nice entertainment?

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
Damn It ....... I wish i could make it!!! Give me some of Dutchs beans and I can toot my horn all night long! Think of this and enjoy me not being there! I'll miss u guys!!!

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
LOL, very nice. I will attempt to play a tune in your honor

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
the best way to get that started is to ask for a finger pull!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
HEADLINES

(AP) Clinton, MO--June 15th 2007

A gathering of Butt Smokers found asphyxiated at an outdoor camp ground after digesting gallons Wiked Beans ... de-tails to follow....

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Come to think about it......NO FARTING AROUND THE FIREBOX....

gypc

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 4, 2006
I can't make the event!! I think it would be a blast. If I could go, I don't think I would want to play......I would want to smoke and smoke and smoke and eat and eat and eat!! I ain't right......I got a new cd coming out around then and I should be thinkin about all the gigs I gotta do to sale the thing!!! LOL!!

crewdawg52

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
I hope it does'nt turn out like the most famous campfire scene ever filmed, the one from "Blazing Saddles".

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.