Worlds HOTTEST Pepper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
icon_cool.gif

Well give it a shot and when you can talk tell us how hot it really is.

Before they came out with tis pepper, the ghost was the hottest. I ate a slice of the ghost pepper, and it is way hot! I am a huge fan of spicy foods, but that pepper would make it so it is the only flavor or burning sensation you would feel or taste! I have never done it, but even the ghost pepper seemed like i swallowed FIRE!

Hey guys,I am a fan of heat myself,like habenero the best.Anything more is waste.Just a warning for those who may not know....always were rubber gloves and some sort of eye protection when handling these kinds of peppers.They could easily land you on the hospital.I had a friend at one time who dried peppers for salt/dry rubs.one day while working with his peppers and drinking a cold one he decided to step out for a quick pee........no gloves and he didn't wash his hands,only took a couple of seconds for him to go screaming across the yard with his pants down.water only helped a little.he says he could see his fingerprints for a while afterward.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky