WooHoo! Good Score at Wally World!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pitbulmom

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 14, 2016
Hurricane, Utah
Hubby and I went to WallyWorld last night to do our monthly grocery shopping and got a pretty neat deal!

2 -4 bone Prime Ribs marked down 75% and 50cents a pound on Turkey! Picked up 2 16 pounders for $17.00!

Now if the weather would just cooperate! 
icon_cry.gif

The larger PR cut was 71.00 and was marked down to 24.00, can remember what the smaller one was, but we saw the price and jumped on them! Usually, we have to save to buy PR. It was funny, I don't like going to WM duing the day, so we went at midnight so we had the store to ourselves.

LOL! I have seen the pics! I don't worry too much about going out to WM that time of night, I don't go without some backup! With all my practice, they wouldn't stand too much of a chance!

Here is a deal I got at Wally World just before Christmas. I have no idea what kind of quality the beef is, but I figure it should make a good pot of chili at the very least.

Took it out of the freezer a few days ago and plan on smoking it up tomorrow. Kind of nervous because the temp here tomorrow is supposed to top out at 16 degrees. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :grilling_smilie:

Wow! That is a good deal! We looked a the 3 they had in the cooler, and the cheapest one was $45.00! Hope your cook goes well!

Great score on the PR.

I got a 10lb brisket at gordon foods for $17

Does Wally World equal Wal-Mart?

chris 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky