wood chunk storage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indianaman79

Original poster
May 4, 2012
i bought some fruited wood and encountered a problem i haven't thought of before i ordered: how should i store wood chunks outside in a garage?

Any thoughts?

how much did you get, are these coming bagged already if so i you could probably just leave them like that, or did you get a truck load and they're just going to dump them.

Regardless of what the chunks come in I'd store them in plastic tubs/bins as kruizer kruizer suggested and I would in addition keep the tubs from coming into contact with the floor if its cement/concrete.

it came in about 2.5" chunks packed in a cardboard box (which i've left open at the moment). total weight was 16 lbs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky