Wisconsin Bears fan!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buf

Original poster
Nov 27, 2018
Yes, I'm a Bears fan! Besides that I'm your typical Wisconsonite: Half redneck, half farmer, half hunter and three quarters full of it. I've dabbled several years ago with making venison sausage and snack sticks and decided I want to go that route again and am finding tons of info here!

Welcome to the SMF from Middle TN! I learned how make snack sticks from this site. The search button is your friend. Don't forget to post pics of your smokes. I may need to change teams cause my Titans are terrible.

Reactions: Buf
Try being a Giants fan living in Patriots country, or just being a Giants fan.
Anyway happy to have ya join the group.

Chris

Chris, I'm also a Giants fan because of Eli playing his college days down here in SEC country. I think it's getting to time for him to retire.

Dave

Most definitely, Eli's time is up.

Chris

Welcome to SMF! I’m originally from northern Indiana so I grew up watching da Bears!!!

Bears-Giants this Sunday! Looks like I will not be friends with Chris on Sunday!

Welcome to SMF! I’m originally from northern Indiana so I grew up watching da Bears!!!

Bears-Giants this Sunday! Looks like I will not be friends with Chris on Sunday!

I'm glad I have to work Justin, cause I'd hate to see a grown man cry. Which by the way is why I avoid mirrors every Sunday during football season for the past three years. :)

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky