Wireless Thermometers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mississippi , I have had a Polder for 3 years and it held up for me , I take it inside everytime and keep it clean and dry. I now have 2 mavericks and keep care of them also; like your car,keep it cared for and.....

I love the fact that I can sit and sip my water without getting up , walking over to the smoker and getting all teared - up  when adding fuel. I still use my old ones (Polder and a Pyrex) to track other stuff I may have in the Smoker. [remember , I don't open my lid to look , I know it's still there and going nowhere].

Be sure to read all the instructions and save yourself a lot of aggrevation when setting up.
biggrin.gif

Don't kink the cable , shut it in the door or damage the housing as moisture will get in and the kinks will break the sensor .A little care and they will last a long time.

As stated , ask Todd and he will be more than happy to help. The man is a phenomenal service centered dealer and will take the time to help you.

Have fun with your toy and...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky