Wing Sauce books?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nickmv

Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
Background: avid wing fryer and griller, but also do wing comps (dedicated and ancillary) 2-3x a year. We've had a sauce that's given us a lot of success in the past but are finding it more and more frequently is no longer delivering the expected outcome -- so we're looking to make a switch.

As part of that, I figured I'd spend a few mins searching for books on wing sauces, comp or otherwise. I didn't really see any though -- just a few wing-focused cookbooks. Does anyone have any recommendations on books or other valuable resources with a lot of diff wing sauce recipes specifically? We've got our method down, it's the sauce(s) we're looking to change up or revamp.

Thanks!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky