Win a Thermapen One.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Do you want to win this?

Thermapen.jpg

So to win a Thermapen one you have to hop on your left leg 12 times while clicking a like button on 23 websites on the 6th Saturday of the 13th month of the year.

Ok Ok not really.

To enter to win all you have to do is be a Premier Member. If you are already one then your entered. If your not and have been thinking about it then sign up by 12/23/2022 and you will be eligible.

Premier Membership Details Here

I know its only 1 winner but we wanted to do a little something for the folks who have faithfully helped keep the lights on.

Yes we plan on doing this again in the future just not sure at what frequency as this is the first one.

Anyways I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and good luck with the drawing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice gesture for sure! Also funny with your intro on how to enter lol. I get sign ups all the time to win stuff in emails with instructions basically how you listed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: negolien
Very nice. Your opening was hilarious. Fingers crossed as well. Happy and Safe Holidays to all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky