Wild Game Feast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Some finished MD buck Balls

I hope y'all enjoy the pics.... It was sure good times with good people!!!

Thanks Gramason!!! Look forward to it again next year!!!

The food looks awesome Busted....thanks for sharing the pictures.
Looks like you folks had a great time.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Awesome time had by everyone today at your house! Thanks for letting me share in a wonderful experience with family and friends. Hope we do keep this an annual event as planned as I am sure we will.
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Had a great turn out yesterday, and alot of food. Smoked deer roasts, grilled deer steaks, MD buck balls, and tuna. Smoked and grilled pheasant. Two pots of chili, and baked beans. also oysters. Homemade chocolate pretzels for dessert. This was the first year I did this, but plan on making it an annual event.

Pic of the set up in the shed.

Great job ,,, Son and Buds ,,,,

U know your smokin right when a 2 yr. old lil boy (the Mason part of Gramason) stops in the middle of eatin a sugared down lolly pop to eat on some deer roast slices ... the lil man went back four times before taking another bite of lolly pop. Seven trips to the roast plate in all.

I think he is now hooked on smoked vension ... yeeeeee haaaaa ! Everything I slapped my brains out on was GREAT !!
Can' t wait to chew a couple of Qviews !!!!
Tried some of those pic from Busted ... yum yum ... ,,, I'll be passing tomorrows news for sure ...
PDT_Armataz_01_01.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

GHog ..

Awesome job guys!! Thanks for sharing the Qviews.

Busted, the balls are being added to the agenda for this weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky