Wild Fork Foods skirt steak fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Outstanding, Al!!
I don't think I ever had Skirt Steak, but that will change with my next order.
I'll have to see how my Ninja likes it.
And so far, with everything I made in the Ninja, Mrs Bear says Cleaned up real easily.
Like.

Bear

Reactions: SmokinAl
Looks awesome Al. We get skirt steak when we butcher our beef. Always tasty.

Reactions: SmokinAl
Those are some good looking fajitas Al. I'm only able to get the inside skirt from CPB but it is outstanding. I've heard that the outside is much better and if that's the case, you had some amazing food right there.

Robert
You got that right Robert!
Thank you!
Al
Nice AL, I am booking a flight down for the next time..lol. My wife never argues about cooking outside and keeping the mess there.
Thanks Cliff!
Next time it will be outside for sure!
Al
Looks great Al!! I love skirt steak. One of these days I’ll complete an order with WF. I’ve had things in a cart multiple times
Thank you!
So far everything I have got from them has been good!
Al
Looks Outstanding, Al!!
I don't think I ever had Skirt Steak, but that will change with my next order.
I'll have to see how my Ninja likes it.
And so far, with everything I made in the Ninja, Mrs Bear says Cleaned up real easily.
Like.

Bear
It will be interesting to see how it comes out of the Ninja. I know you will enjoy the skirt steak, no matter how you cook it!
Al
Looks awesome Al. We get skirt steak when we butcher our beef. Always tasty.
Thanks Adam!
I wish I had the option to butcher my beef too!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky