Wild Fork Foods skirt steak fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
We just tried WFF outside skirt steak marinated in Chimichuri. It was first time I have had skirt steak, and it won’t be the last. I will definitely be ordering this again. I didn’t get a photo of the packaging, because I had no idea I would be doing a thread on this. But after seeing the meat I just had to take a photo.
090A458E-FC30-4A5B-985B-F844447A1738.jpeg

Stir fry peppers & onions in a CI pan.
2177F174-9A53-4312-ABC7-197F95169C84.jpeg

Next thing is Judy wanted to cook the meat, and I wanted to cook it in the RT. She won, but when she saw the mess on the stove top, I will be doing them from now on. :emoji_sunglasses:
D584D0B9-9820-4389-B62F-582C71AE41E5.jpeg

13D1B015-AC44-4404-8A0C-60E5605A23D7.jpeg

DEC5F818-5349-48E1-BB46-14E595566575.jpeg

Next some tortilla’s
14E9943E-8C75-4994-AACA-9AA94DB3FAD9.jpeg

And now the mess!
11F224B2-1C38-4184-B4DD-EBCA7E815CBC.jpeg

But it was worth it, just look how tender & juicy the meat is!
06CEAB81-D1AD-49C5-93E8-4DED2120AD1C.jpeg

And dinner!
D761C212-C345-4D2A-8D17-83E382B0A058.jpeg

We have enough leftovers for dinner for a couple of days, and I had some steak & eggs for breakfast this morning!
Thanks for stopping by!
Al

Nailed it! Haven't tried skirt steak either. I don't see it in the store a lot around me. I'll have to give it a try

Reactions: SmokinAl
Looks really good from here Al. I've never tried skirt steak, but have seen it for sale in these parts.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great Al, you were very fortunate to find "outside" skirt steak which is by far the more tender and sought after. So much so that the restaurant industry gobbles most of them up. Generally available is the "inside" skirt which is not the same.

Looks delicious Al! I haven't tried Skirt Steak either, but I am loving the rest of the things I get from WF. Thanks to you mentioning them a few years ago. Great work, how about an "After" pic of the stove after cleaning? LOL.

Bingo... On that one Al ! Looks pretty darn tasty.
Anything that has a chance to splatter anymore, I take to the Blackstone. Hate cleaning up greasy messes.

Looks great Al! I love skirt steak. Very flavorful cut, great for lots of things, especially tacos!

Ok, you've gone and done it, Al. Now I have to place an order ... again ... with skirt steak on the list. They have some good stuff and decent prices. That looks really good and will probably find a spot on my new Blackstone griddle (gift from daughters when I retired in March).

Nailed it! Haven't tried skirt steak either. I don't see it in the store a lot around me. I'll have to give it a try

Good eats right there . Nice work you 2 .
Thanks guys!
Good looking meal! So who had to clean the mess? LOL
Jim
Thanks Jim!
Her mess, but we both cleaned it up!
Looks really good! We love skirt steak around here!
Thanks!
We do too now!
Looks really good from here Al. I've never tried skirt steak, but have seen it for sale in these parts.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks, gotta give it a try!
Looks great Al, you were very fortunate to find "outside" skirt steak which is by far the more tender and sought after. So much so that the restaurant industry gobbles most of them up. Generally available is the "inside" skirt which is not the same.
Thanks, I guess I lucked out cause it was very tender & juicy!
Nice work skirt steak is fantastic. It looks like a novice butchered it but it’s such a great cut and so fast to cook with tender results.
Agreed & thank you!
Looks delicious Al! I haven't tried Skirt Steak either, but I am loving the rest of the things I get from WF. Thanks to you mentioning them a few years ago. Great work, how about an "After" pic of the stove after cleaning? LOL.
Thanks, I’m glad you found WFF. I wish I would get a royalty for all the people I have sent to them. But if you have a good product you will grow! Actually the stove cleaned up just fine. (I’m told :emoji_wink:)
Bingo... On that one Al ! Looks pretty darn tasty.
Anything that has a chance to splatter anymore, I take to the Blackstone. Hate cleaning up greasy messes.
That is what I told her, and it will be outside from now on!
Awesome looking meal Al.

Warren
Looks fantastic Al!

Looks great Al! I love skirt steak. Very flavorful cut, great for lots of things, especially tacos!
Thanks Guys!
Very nice! Looks great. They are opening a Wild Fork store within walking distance of my home. Thanks for the share. I see what I have to look forward to.
Thank you!
That will be great to have one right next to you!
Ok, you've gone and done it, Al. Now I have to place an order ... again ... with skirt steak on the list. They have some good stuff and decent prices. That looks really good and will probably find a spot on my new Blackstone griddle (gift from daughters when I retired in March).
Ha Ha!
I wish I was getting a commission!
Nicely done Al!
Thanks Brother!

Those are some good looking fajitas Al. I'm only able to get the inside skirt from CPB but it is outstanding. I've heard that the outside is much better and if that's the case, you had some amazing food right there.

Robert

Nice AL, I am booking a flight down for the next time..lol. My wife never argues about cooking outside and keeping the mess there.

Looks great Al!! I love skirt steak. One of these days I’ll complete an order with WF. I’ve had things in a cart multiple times

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky